In the area of Operations and Maintenance, the Company has considerable experience and skilled teams available that have been working with various Public Sector Entities and Independent Power Producers, taking care of Day to Day Operations, Planned & Unplanned Maintenance at their facilities.
AEPL has the advantage of working with leading OEM companies like General Electric, Harbin Electric International (HEI), SEPCO III and other Chinese compapnies, supporting their Installed Base in Pakistan and the Region.
Overall, the AEPL Group has accumulated an experience of 5,000+ MW Operations, Maintenance & Rehabilitation of Heavy Duty Gas Turbine Based Combined Cycle, Fast Track Rentals (Aero Units), Diesel Engines and Renewables (Wind, Solar & Hydro).
Some of the relevant O&M Support Services Projects are mentioned below:
- 150 MW Sheikhpura Rental Project
- 126 MW CC Habibullah Coastal Power Plant (3xLM6000), Pakistan
- 225 MW CC Bikki Power Plant (2x6FA), Pakistan
- 225 MW CC Balloki Power Plant (2x6FA), Pakistan
- 250 MW Simple Cycle Gas Turbine Power plant (2 x 9E), Hilla, Iraq
- 250 MW Simple Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant (2 x 9E), Karbala, Iraq
- 450 MW CC Nandipur Powe rPlant (309E) , Pakistan
- 1223 MW Balloki II RLNG Power Plant (2x9H), Pakistan
- 1223 MW HBS RLNG Power Plant (2x9H), Pakistan
- 1180 MW Bhikki II RLNG Power Plant (2x9H), Pakistan
- Pak-Arab Refinery (PARCO), Pakistan
- 50 MW Sapphire Wind Power Plant (33x1.6xle), Pakistan
- 50 MW Master Wind Power Plant (33x1.6xle), Pakistan
- 50 MW Tenaga Wind Power Plant (33x1.6xle), Pakistan
- 50 MW Jhimpir Wind Power Plant (31 x 1.6xle), Pakistan
- 50 MW Hawa Wind Power Plant (31x1.6 xle), Pakistan
- 150 MW Tricon 1, 3 & 3 Wind Power Plants (31x1.6xle), Pakistan
- Human Resource Management
- Plant operation, plant maintenance (schedule & forced outages)
- General Plant Administration (Contractual, Commercial, Legal, Coordination, Procurement)